Custom Decorating for Ceramic / Glassware / Acrylic & Stainless Steel / Promotional
Finished, properly formatted art minimizes the production time and cost of your project. Artwork can be sent to us via e-mail, FTP, USB jump drive, or on a CD / DVD. If sending a disc or USB jump drive, please enclose a color printout of the art for reference.
• Vectorized .EPS or .AI files are preferred. Vectorized files can be created with such programs as Adobe Illustrator, Freehand, or Canvas. (However, we can convert/reproduce your design, at a reasonable supplemental charge).
• Please make sure that all fonts in the document have been converted to outline or curves depending on the program. If the font is not outlined Adobe Illustrator supplements a generic system font that will not match your font, will not be properly spaced and will look completely different from your desired art.
• Pantone (PMS) numbers of colors used in the artwork should be provided as well. To find out more about PMS color classification, visit www.pantone.com. While we can not run a job with CMYK or RGB colors, we will match the closest possible Pantone equivalent for no charge.
• All glasses have specific print areas.
• Colors WILL VARY from monitor to printer to the final ceramic paints on the printed product.
• Once the paint is applied, it permanently becomes part of the glass and cannot be removed. Our paints are ceramic based and PROP 65 compliant.
Every piece is inspected for quality.